Wednesday, April 2, 2014

tricia explains things

"woah, what happened to this blog?" you wonder. why is it empty? where did the posts go? you are confused. your hands are cold. you are on your knees looking for the answer.

nah, that's probably not how you are, but i'll explain anyway! i deleted a few posts because i will be re-doing the instax post and turning it into a polaroid photo masterpost—a collection of all the polaroids i like and i will be constantly updating that masterpost with new photos. about the other posts, well, i felt like those didn't have much content, so there was nothing to lose and a clutter free blog to gain, hahah.

so as for the posts to come, expect a few about my trip to Korea with my family. i have posts planned after that, so keep visiting! i am also getting a hand-me-down canon DSLR from my sister soon, so i'll be doing my best trying to take nice photos.

that's all, and to those who've been stopping by my blog despite its emptiness, i appreciate it a lot! i hope you all stick around!

3 comments:

  1. yay credits to me for fixing ur blog's layout <3 HEHE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. credits to nikki for removing the space that the navbar left
      also did you get the last part of the first paragraph :D

      Delete